Kwikfire 150 E.R.C. Deadman Handle
The KwikFire™ 150 Pneumatic Remote Control Switch features a spring loaded safety tab and integrated control handle spring, providing a dual “Fail-to-Safe” design which snaps the handle back in place when it is released. The broad handle design of the KwikFire 150 Remote Control Switch reduces hand fatigue when blasting for long periods of time.
Kwikfire 151 E.R.C. Deadman Handle
The broad handle on the KwikFire 151 Electric Control Handle reduces hand fatigue when blasting for long periods of time. A spring loaded red tab on the front of the handle snaps back in place when the handle is released, providing a fail-to-safe design to disengage the remote control system.
SPEEDLOCK Deadman Handle
- Extraordinarily compact and strong
- The operator fatigue is reduced during heavy blasting jobs
- Spring loaded to automatic deactivation
- For using twinline air hoses
- Pneumatic operation
WEST-TECH 2 & 3 Position Electric Deadman Switch
- Use with any electric remote control system
- 2-Wire or 3-Wire configuration
- All Polyurethane construction
- Can be custom built with longer cord and quick disconnect
- Safe, Reliable & Long Lasting