The compact DC Porosity (Holiday) Detectors are used to ensure the longevity of coating systems by locating pin-holes, air-bubbles and porosity in non-conductive coating on conductive substrate, including concrete.
Used for detection of coating porosity (pin-holes, or holidays) in dielectric (insulation type) coatings on conductive substrates, including concrete.
Regulated ‘Pulsed’ output fully adjustable.
Ideal for Use :
- In moist conditions
- On wet coating surfaces
- On contaminated coating surfaces
- On carbon-impregnated coatings, ie: carbonated rubber
- On plastic or fiberglass type coatings likely to become electrostatically charged
- Coating Thickness Range : 150 to 25,000μm using P40 model
In compliance with the requirements of :
- AS3894. 1-2002 and Nace Standards: SP0490-2007; RP0274-2004 & SP0188-2006
|Voltage display||0 to 20kV||0 to 40kV|
|Alarm range||2 to 20kV||5 to 40kV|
|Short circuit test current||1.5mA Max|
|Power supply||Gel Cell 3Ah Clip On|
|Dimensions||260 x 160 x 70mm|
|Probe handle||Rubber lead|